Friday, February 20, 2009

Six years that have finally paid off...

Caleb started t-ball practice today. We actually just got home and are enjoying some hamburgers and retro cartoons on Boomerang. He did really great at practice and, of course, he is once again the tallest kid out there. On the way, he said something super cute and I want to make sure I remember it....

C: "Mom, will you cheer for me at practice? Really loud?"
Me: "Sure, Caleb. I like to cheer for you."
C: "Yeah, when you cheer, it makes me really strong and fast."
(silence...mostly me reveling in my super-human powers)
C: "Actually, it doesn't. I just like it when people cheer for me."

I knew my cheer leading would pay off some day...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pop and I are ready to be additional cheerleaders! Nana